Friday, June 13, 2008

Oregon Roadtrip

I know I need a TAN!!!

Dream Come TRUE!!!

Drive through Wild Safari...

We got to pull up right beside a lot of these animals! We were right by the bears for so long they finally had to tell us to keep driving.
The lions were all asleep.

This guy was SO nasty!


The Giraffe came right to us and was just staring at us the whole time.






5 comments:

Macmoma said...

now i will never get to go to the wild amimal park you two were my ticket.

C4 McKendrick said...

you're kdding me right? You got the animal photos off of the internet, right? And pip, the only thing you're missing on that John Deere is a farmer's tan. I'm going to ask Jeff if he thinks your tracker's sexy...

Kinsie said...

I'm so glad to see you posting again...you guys are cute couple! :)

Pip said...

THanks Laura! I wanna see your blog but when I click on your name it doesn't let me view it!

ABick said...

where did you see all these fabulous animals?? thats so cool!
btw..hi pippy!!!
Abbey Bickmore